Saturday, March 19, 2005

Introduction

Hello, World. This is my first attempt at a diary or journal in years. I was never focused enough to write. But, I decided that if I wanted to start writing more, I've got to start somewhere. Let me introduce myself. My name is Markus Seaberry. I am a 28-year old African-American male. I have a library job at a small university. I have dabbled in radio, but my main off-duty activity/get-rich slow scheme (Why lie) is acting. I have been in a few independent films. In fact, yesterday I helped one of my up and coming director friends out with casting for our very independent, you ain't gettin' paid a damn thing type film. It was cool. I have to confess, I'm a bit of a ham. Also, I have delusions of grandeur. I never wanted to be a nine-to-five suit. Of course, I didn't want to be a one-to-ten suit (with Fridays and Saturdays nine-to-one) either. So, I still try to live my dreams and find my "spot up in that light" (Andre 3000, 1996). So, here we are. I feel a need to write and sound off on my dreams, hopes, fears, and ambitions. I hope people like it. If not, I'm sorry, but I can't afford the fancy therapist. So, the World Wide Web is my next choice. I feel like this is a good introduction. I may come back later, but this is me in a nutshell. Forgive me if I ramble. It's what I do. Be Easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home