Saturday, March 19, 2005

Introduction Part II:Attack of the Clowns (Much More Scarier Than Clones)

I guess I should explain why I called this blog "A View From the Middle" (YaaY!) Bacically, I feel like I am in the middle. I make a lower-middle class salary, I'm not homeless but I'm not rich, and I a have a dream that I have yet to achieve. Basically, my life is grayer than the smoke that billows out of factories (poetic, right?). That's my explanation. That's my story and I'm sticking with it. I hope and pray that I do not remain in the middle. Hopefully, I achieve success, and people can say "I knew him when". They may also say "M. Sea was a bit of a jerk", but, hey, I don't care (much). So I now begin this fantastic journey. I hope it will be interesting, relevant, meaningful, and therapeutic...for me, at least.
Be Easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home