Thursday, March 24, 2005

Blog Wars

I am happier today. I apologize to those who felt I went too far yesterday. I speak from the heart, I'm brutally honest, even about myself. Today, since I am bored, I have to decided to follow in the tradition of several rappers and create a conflict with a rival in the hopes of attracting more readers. I am calling out Henchman #2 at blacksupervillain.blogspot.com. I could reveal his name, but I choose not to. I will say that he is very bougie(short for bourgeoise). This brother will sip root beer out of champagne glasses and watch CNN with a monocle. He is a member of the NPR Fan club (dork city). He listens to World Beat and Jazz. He's an Anglophile. The guy watches the BBC like it's the best invention since sliced bread. On top of all that, he's a supervillain. How dorky is that? Who talks about taking over the world all the time: Who are you, Pinky and the Brain (Late 90s Warner Brothers cartoon)? I think my blog is the best. He's lazy, he barely updates. He probably only has two entries now. "Diary of a Mad Black Supervillain" He even bit that from Tyler Perry, "great writer" that he is (that's another topic). Henchman #2, I'm calling you out, man. It's time for a blog war. By the time I'm done, you'll sell your computer and start writing sappy Folger's commercials or something. Get out the blog game, man. You're done.

Discalimer: This is my attempt at humor. We're really friends. I am just engaging in a fictional battle as a writing exercise and to waste time. Be easy.

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger DA Fowler said...

To Middle,

I don't sip Root Beer; that is for the masses; I sips Welch's red grape 86 from faux de fille champagne glasses

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger M.Sea said...

And do you also hold your pinky finger up when you do it while listening to Mozart on 45s?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home