Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Karaoke Chronicles:8/23/06

I made my way to Jordan's once again for more karaoke hijinks. My first song was Jay-Z's "Hard Knock Life". It was a small crowd, so I went for it. Forrest Pruett (Heist, Almost Made) sang Interstate Love and something else. I came back later and sang Norah Jones' "Don't Know Why", as a tribute to my costar on My Blueberry Nights. Okay, more like she was the star and I was the extra, but you know what I mean!! Lina Fritsche (Curbside Confessions) sang "Tourniquet" by Evanescence. She sings Evanescence songs better than that chick in the group. Lina says that she is going out for American Idol next week. I may be a Production Assistant that day. I hope she gets selected. Enough of these pop-tart teeny-bopper singers. The Idol competition needs some grown-ass contestants. Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home