Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Movies, B-days, and Karaoke: The Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday:

I got off work, got a little bite to eat, and watched Mama Mia. You can like women AND like musicals, leave me alone. Excellent, except for Pierce Brosnan's singing. 5/5.

Saturday:

I was on the Entertainment Overload Podcast (www.eopodcast.wordpress.com)and the Geekland Podcast (www.geeklandpodcast.com). Shout out to Ben Songer, Chris Eaton, Willie Gillis, Justin Vactor, and Kevin Coll. Afterwards, we went to Dan McGuiness and ate and tripped out.

Later, I went to a birthday dinner for my good buddy Paul "P-Dub" West at Casa Mexicana. Shout out to P-Dub, D-Bug, "Angry" Nick, Donovan "Glass" Turner, Shomari "Da Sho" Gant, Cresha, Mark, Terrence Young, and his lovely spouse Jill Young. The food was good, the fellowship was better.

After that, I went to the Vault for Karaoke Smackdown. Shout out to David H., Joe, The Chris Haley, Lauren, Kim, and the rest of the gang. We came, we saw, we karaoked.

Sunday:

I pretty much chilled in the house until night. I went to Red Robin for the first time. I ate a Fruschetta Chicken burger. Yum!! Then, I went to Hastings for more used DVD goodness.

Monday:

I went to Wal-Mart after I got off work. One woman working there started singing Quincy Jones' "Secret Garden". Of course, I joined in. Later, I did MC Hammer's Human Typewriter dance and we sang MC Hammer's "Pray". You can have a good time anywhere.

I haven't really been acting latey. But I do have a screening coming up this week. Stay tuned for details on how it goes. Be easy, readers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home