Monday, February 02, 2009

DVDs, DVRs, and Podcasting: The Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday:

I got off work and went over my good buddy Justin Vactor's house to watch the episode of Lost from Thursday night. My DVR didn't tape it all. We also watched a little 30 Rock. Then, I went back to work to lock it up. Yay.

Saturday:

I got off work, and went over Vactor's house to podcast. Shoutout to Willie Gillis, Ben Songer, Kevin Coll, Chris Eaton, and Frank who was on the phone. We did the Fused Film Entertainment Overload Podcast (www.fusedfilm.com) and we also did the Geekland Podcast (www.geeklandpodcast.com). Afterwards, we all went out to eat at O'Charley's. Next, we went back to Vactor's house to watch the new CD Hulk Vs.. This DVD contains two short cartoons: Hulk Vs. Wolverine and Hulk Vs. Thor. They were pretty awesome. Ben had it on Blu-Ray, which is even more awesome!!
Good times, good times. I took Chris Eaton home, and we talked about spiritual stuff. I enjoy talking to Chris. He is steadfast in his beliefs, but he doesn't judge. I appreciate that.

Sunday:

I went to Comics and Collectibles, ran some errands, and then I went over my buddy Shomari's mother's house and watched the Super Bowl. Good game, nice commercials, but I'm kinda glad football season is over. Now, my schedules on Sundays will be clear. I may actually watch every DVD that I own. Or not. Oh, yeah, I am writing for different websites now. I will start posting links to my columns here. Be easy, readers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home