Monday, February 09, 2009

DVDs, Podcasts, and Grizzlies: The Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday:

I got off work, then I went over Justin Vactor's house and watched the end of LOST, 30 Rock,The Office, and some parts of American Idol. Some of this was for podcasting, some of this was for pleasure.

Saturday:

I got off work, went to Comics and Collectibles for podcasting. We recorded the Entertainment Overload Podcast, which can be found at www.fusedfilm.com. We also recorded the Geekland Podcst, which can be found at www.geeklandpodcast.com. Later, we went to Corky's to eat. After that, I went to a Grizzlies game with my boy Mario Lindsey. The Grizzlies won, but I left at the beginning of the 4th quarter because I was feeling a little tired and I had a busy Sunday ahead of me.

Sunday:

I recorded an episode of Last Train to Memphis, a show on the Library Channel. It is Channel 18 on Comcast in the Memphis area. Ken Axmaker and Brad Alsobrook get a local actor to introduce a series of short films. I was glad to do it, even though it meant being up early in the morning to tape it. I will post the airtimed in this blog.
Next, I went over Justin Vactor's house for the HydraCooler podcast. This is a podcast about LOST. Everybody had all these theories, but I guess I'm more of a casual watcher of LOST.
After that, I took a nap and then I went to the movies and watched Taken. Liam Neeson played a retired government agent whose daughter is kidnapped. Neeson practically destroys Paris to get her back. It was awesome!! I will give it 3.5/5 stars.

Monday:

Look to his blog for links to my column on www.livefrommemphis.com, and more reviews. Be easy, readers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home