Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Fun

I did NOT go trick or treating. C'mon, I'm a full grown man. Plus, the Miami Vice costume at Target was too expensive. Anyway, we did not film. Keenon and his daughter had some Halloween partying to attend to. I decided to hang out with my good buddy Mario Lindsey. He is an extra in The Importance of Being Russell, directed by John Pickle, hopefully coming out early 2006. Mario and I went downtown. I actually met a woman who majored in Communications (my major, what!) and minored in Theater. I gave her my card. She's certainly attractive enough. I hope she can act, as well. We went to Wet Willie's on Beale Street for Karaoke Night. I performed Kanye West's "Through the Wire". Hey, I wanted to warm up with a rap. I also performed Anthony Hamilton's "Comin' From Where I'm From", Mario and I performed Da Brat's "Funkdafied", and I ended my performances with a rousing rendition of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody". That is THE ultimate karaoke song. It was cool. Hopefully, we'll shoot tomorrow. This weekend is looking crazy. I should work on John Fuess' film, Mail Call, possibly Divine Manipulation of the Threads, and audition for this movie called Stirring. It requires you to learn Russian or Ukranian. Hey, I'll study for my craft. This could be interesting. Be easy, readers. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home