Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Kickin' It With the Fellas

I auditioned for Blue Tail Fly, the next film from John Fuess, the producer of Mail Call. Of course, I met people I knew: Morris Chism (The Tank), Jerry Kimble (Act One), Elena LaRue, and Lauren Shepard (Mail Call, Delusions). I also talked to this guy who is going to be in A Cop, A Snitch, and a Stripper Named Shane. I met him at the premiere of my Rod Pitts' movie (www.pittstopproductions.com). We talked about movies and the business, and later Morris, Jerry, and myself chatted about people who won't just see a movie because they're cool with you and other things. Of course, I got joked on for being in every indpendent film (again, not true), but it was cool. It loks like I'll either be a hodlum (again), or a teacher. Of course, my primary commitment is to Cowboy Up and Curbside Cofessions. Everything else is provided I can find time on "off days". It looks like it's going to be another summer of "hustling". Be easy, readers.

3 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I stumbled upon your blog while searching on google for pittstop Productions. Just saying hello and that I will stop by your blog again :)

 
At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cash day advance when they. Cash AdvantEdge Cash Central CFSA Community Financial Services Association Fast.

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Do you want to play solitaire?
[url=http://sprintsolitaire.com]SprintSolitaire[/url] is the best place to play solitaire online!

With exclusive Solitaire variation like FreeCell you will always have fun!

Are you ready to play competitive solitaire?

Click here to [url=http://sprintsolitaire.com]play solitaire online[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home