Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Saturday and Sunday: Some Holiday Weekend

Saturday:

I was a mallrat for a little bit, then I went over my boy Shomari's house for his birthday party.
It was cool, we ate pizza and chocolate and all kinds of unhealthy foods. We watched a kung fu movie named Shinobi. Shomari likes the old and new kung-fu movies. It was interesting, nice story, cool fight scenes. I ducked out during the second feature, Wedding Crashers, because I was tired.

Sunday:

My plans to assist Rod Pitts (www.pittstopproductions.com) fell through, so my dawg(good friend) Bryan and I went to see X-Men 3. It was cool, but it left me wanting more. Also, it deviated further from the comic than I thought it would. A word of advice: Stay until the closing credits end, there's an extra scene. Afterwards, I joined my dawg Paul Briggs and some of his friends at The Half Shell on Mendenhall. It wasn't the most pleasant experience. They moved them to a little room in the corner because some of the females complained about the cigarette smoke. By the time I got there, that's where they were. We also had about four gigantic roaches crawling on the walls. We eventually got free desserts because several people voiced their outrage. I will be leaving The Half Shell alone for a while. I did get to talk to Walt, a fellow hip-hop music fan. We chit-chatted about music for awhile. That was cool. The Half Shell has got to get its act together. Those gigantic creatures made my flesh crawl. Maybe cooking is underrated. The people I met were cool, though. I guess that's what really matters.
Monday, I went to a pretty god concert. That'll have to be a post by itself. Maybe tomorrow. I'm tired. Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home