Thursday, June 15, 2006

Random Observations and Announcements

The other day, I was in the new Dollar General near my house (now it really is the "Dirty Dova"), and a guy paid for some random item with a $100 bill. The lady had to find her supervisor and everything. My complaint is couldn't you have went to the bank and gotten change or something? Also, if you're paying with $100 bills, do you really NEED to be in Dollar General? I don't know.

My evenings have been very boring. Hopefully, I should film on Curbside Confessions tomorrow.

Now, let's talk about some screenings:

The movie "Dollars and Signs", directed by Brandon Hutchison, has two screenings this weekend

First screening:

654 Marshall Ave. 8PM, Friday, at the Hattiloo Theatre

There will be live music and a Q&A with the cast.

It is $12 w/RSVP, $15 at the door, RSVP to hellokidprojects@yahoo.com

Second screening:

885 S.Cooper at 8 PM, Saturday, $10.00 at the door
(This is an outdoor screening)

PS I have a small role in the film and I plan to be at the Saturday screening (should be filming Friday). Support me if you can; better yet, continue to support independent film in Memphis!

Countdown to Markus Seaberry's next film premiere: One day and counting!

Be easy, Readers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home