Monday, July 30, 2007

Perspective, please!!!

Okay, I know PETA and all you animal lovers will hate me for this, but I have to say it. I am not really that messed up about Michael Vick and his "dog abuse". I am not saying that I condone it, but I don't see the big deal. I'm sorry, in my mind, animals are not people. I grew up in the country. Dogs stayed in the pen outside. We never let them in the house, and occasionally, they ran free. We didn't buy them cute little sweaters, or cute little toys, or carry them around in cute little purses. They were "animals" more than "pets". I think that Vick should stand trial for his crimes, pay a fine or something, and that should be that!!! Also, if this card company that is removing Michael Vick's card from their next NFL series does not also remove Pacman Jones' card, they are hypocrites!!! Pacman Jone's actions at the strip club caused the deaths of innocent people. I think human life is more important. If you picket and fight for animal rights and would not do the same for humans, you are twisted and foolish, in my humble opinion. But hey, I'm not a total animal hater, I do love chicken...on my plate!! Yum, yum!!! Be easy, readers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home