Monday, November 24, 2008

Auditions, Podcasts, and Discount Movies: The Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday:

I got off work, went home and changed clothes, got my haircut, and went to Hastings for a little bit. After that, I went home.

Saturday:

I got off work, then I went to an audition for a movie entitled "Burn". The director was Adrian Williams, who I have known for years. He seems to want to use me in this film or this web series that he is doing.

After that, I picked up my buddy Chris Eaton and we joined the rest of the Geekland Podcast gang. I missed the Entertainment Oveload Podcast (www.fusedfilm.com), but Chris and I joined Willie Gillis, Ben Songer, and Justin Vactor for the Geekland podcast (www.geeklandpodcast.com). After that, we went to Chick-Fil-A. After that, Chris Eaton and I went to TCBY. Ummm, lowfat yogurt!! After that, I met up with my buddy Rod Pitts and he treated me to a meal at Hepzibah's. I mainly went to fellowship, I havent' hung out with Rod in a few weeks. After that, we went to Spin Street, and I bought my LAST Christmas present!! Yeeeaahhh! I may not leave my house on Black Friday. If I do, I'm not going to any stores!! Okay, maybe Hastings or Best Buy, but it'll be in the afternoon!! After that, I went to a pool hall near my house. I met up with my current coworker Jeffery "JR" Futrell, and my former coworkers Andrew "4 Staxx" Britton and Keneetha "KD" Dabney. I really can't play pool. This was my first time playing. I sucked, but it was cool. I was just tired. I left around 11 PM>

Sunday:

I watched the Titans lose to the Jets. Hey, it's our first loss, we'll bounce back!! Also, I went to the discount movie theater (Bartlett 10), and saw The House Bunny . It was funny and touching. I love films where the geeks overcome. Geek power!!! After that, I went home and took a nap until about 11 PM. Then, I watched some TV, then I called it a night.

Monday:

I FINALLY finished watching Transporter 2. It was okay, but it was VERY unrealistic. I gave it 2.5/5 stars on flixster.com. Also, I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving holiday. I am trying to pace myself. I have gained some weight back, so I have to be careful. Be easy, readers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home