Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Screenings, Parties, and Podcasts: The Thursday-Monday Wrapup

Thursday:

I went to the screening of Cruel at Studio on the Square. It was a silent, black and white horror film. It was good. I thought my death scene was cool. The 7:15 screening had more people in it, including my costar Jon "Sparky" Sparks (www.jonwsparks.blogspot.com), Monica Summerfield,and Timm Scalita. Arnita Williams attended both screenings. I attended the 9:15 screening. Shoutout to Duane Craig, Chris Byerly, and everybody else who worked on the film. Shoutout also to Morgan Fox, whose film OMG/hahaha ended its weekly run on the same night. Duane told me that he sees me as more than just comic relief and is willing to write me a lead role. I appreciated that.

Friday:

I tried to go to Helloween, a special edition of Karaoke Smackdown. I started feeling sick, so I only sang one song: "Unwell" by Matchbox 20. Yes, it was irony. Shoutout to David H, Joe, Broadway, and the rest of the Karaoke Smackdown gang.

Saturday:

I hung out with the Entertainment Overload/Geekland podcast crew. We saw Zack and Miri Make a Prono. It was a funny, raunchy film. I like Kevin Smith's movies. I gave it a 4/5 on fixster.com. Next, came the podcasts (www.eopodcast.wordpress.com, www.geeklandpodcast.com). After that, we all went to Buffalo Wild Wings. Shoutout to Ben Songer, Willie Gilless, Chris Eaton, Justin Vactor, and Jason, a local comic book creator who hung out with us.

Next, I went to a party at the home of Arnold Edward and Dayna Hinkel. Arnold was gone for most of the party because our friend Hardy's daughter was in an accident. Arnold stayed with Hardy and Skylar at the hospital. Skylar's okay, thank God. It was cool. I ate food and chitchatted. I gave Arnold his long overdue b-day present, Shaun of the Dead on DVD. I also gave Day-Day her present because her b-day was the next day. I bought her Mona Lisa Smile on DVD. Shoutout to Glen Ring, his girlfriend Dabney, Dedrick Bullard, Jarrod, his brother, Sing, and everyone else who attended.

Sunday:

I pretty much stayed in the house until evening. I ate dinner at My Favorite Place restaurant. Ummm, chimichangas!!! Oh, yeah, I did watch the Titans beat the Packers in overtime. We are now 8-0, haters!! Tennessee, baby!!

Monday:

Before I went to work, I was channel surfing and came across Tyra. Some 22-year old woman is auctioning off her virginity. Okay, that's just wrong and sick!! Your virginity shouldn't be for sale, you should lose it in an alcohol-induced lust fit in the backseat of a sports car like so many other women....just kidding!!! I think I REALLY need to go back to church and work on my relationship with God...the world is crazy right now. Be easy, readers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home