Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Day After Tomorrow

I have got to start watching the news. I had no idea that New Orleans was submerged. That is crazy, man. It's like the day after tomorrow. It's wild. It looks like a disaster movie. Several people have fled here to the M-town. I pray that the victims made their peace with God. I also pray that the families of the victims can find solace in the fact that to be absent from the body is to be in the presence of God. My prayers go out to all the victims, alive and deceased. This is crazy. I am glad to see the relief efforts going on. I guess all people aren't selfish scumbags. It's hard to wrap my head around. Could this and the tsunami be signs of the apocalypse? They got me singing Curtis Mayfield's "People Get Ready" (for those who don't know, google it). I think the man upstairs is trying to get our attention. I don't think he's too happy with the foolish actions of men. These are just my opinions. I could be wrong. Occasionally, it happens. I feel a need to contribute in some way. Everybody should contribute. A six-pack of bottled water might not be much, but it's better than nothing. Man, the world is a cold, cruel place sometimes. If I didn't have belief in a higher power, I might lose it. As always, my ramblings are my opinion. I apologize if I have offended anyone. Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home