Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Black Snake Moan Audition, Part 2

Bryan and I made it to the audition. By the time we got there, the homegirl Arnita (Westwoood!) was there, trying to arrange things for Keenon's film, as usual. We chit-chatted with her and the rest of the hopefuls. Of us three, I went first. The person I read for had me read for the character of Charlie three times. She seemed a little cold. Arnita and Bryan got callbacks for next week. They will be reading for Craig Brewer. As for me, well, I didn't get a yes, but I didn't get a no. My coworkers told me to stay positive. My coworker Cedric may know some people. Arnita said that I will probably be an extra, if nothing else. It was cool to see Mose Peace again. Dude's funny. Oh, well, back to focusing on Keenon's film and my countless other projects. Lord, I just want to finish a project and I want to get paid to do what I love, eventually. I've got to chill this weekend. Spend time with my cousin. Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home