Friday, January 06, 2006

Gloomy Friday

First, snow starts falling, and I think, "Yeah! Snow Day! Woohoo!" But, alas, it was only a few flakes, like the ones at the bottom of the box of cereal. I do believe that I will be shooting an extra scene for Divine Manipulation of the Threads. Bevan probably doesn't want me to tell, so I won't. I really, really want to, because I think it's really, really cool, but I shall keep it on the hush. Other than that, I do believe I shall go see Oz's Lion at the Media Co-op. The admission is only $7. Support independent filmmakers and the arts in general, people. Do something different. Every movie experience doesn't have to be in a multiplex. Go against the grain! Carpe diem (look it up)! Okay, end of rant. Oh, yeah, Arnold Edwards made a comment that I was in so many damn movies that if Ray Charles were alive, he probably would've seen one. That Arnold, he says the nicest things! Well, I guess all that's left is to plug the next screening of my acting work:

Plug time!

Yes, dear readers, Markus Seaberry has another movie premiere. The title of the latest one is The Importance of Being Russell. It is a redneck comedy of epic proportions. Look for me in a small role as Bubba Dorido, the cranky convenience store clerk. The movie is showing at Malco's Studio on the Square on Wednesday, January 11, at 7:30 PM and 9:45 PM. These are test screenings; the movie is not quite finished. The screenings are FREE! Tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend! It's my third actor screening. I am trying to be calm, but I am excited! It's about to be on and poppin, baby! For more info and a peek at the trailer, try this link:

www.russellmovie.com


Markus Seaberry's next premiere countdown:
A mere 5 days away! Can you stand it?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home