Friday, June 16, 2006

The No-Filming (and Acting) Drought Continues

I went to Red West's house last night, I learned that class had been canceled. Chatted with up and coming actress Alisa for a minute. She said I was a "natural", and she spoke of me in the same breath as fellow actors (The Great) Travis Stone (Ray, Delusions) and Forrest Pruett (Somerville, Glorious Mail). I was honored, but I thought she was a little too gracious in assessing my abilities. Maybe I'm my own worst critic.
Also, I was supposed to shoot scenes on Curbside Confessions, but it was canceled. I'm beginning to think that I am not supposed to film and that I should enjoy my time of leisure. I guess now I'll go to the screening of Dollars and Signs tonight. Okay, here are the details on the two screenings:

FRIDAY, JUNE 16TH: Screening of Dollars & Signs@ The Hatiloo Black Repertory Theater at 654 Marshall Aveto be followed by Q&A Cast/Crew, and live music Screening starts @ 8:00$15atdoor-The Iron Mic Coalition (www.ironmic.net) is scheduled to perform.

Saturday, June 17th:

Dollars & Signs Outdoor Screening
885 S Cooper-Back yard of Two Chicks and a Broom/Lightyears Vintage
film starts at sundown
$10 at door.
Gates open @ 8:00

I should be there tonight, and probably tomorrow as well. Support me and continue to support independent film in Memphis.

Countdown until Markus Seaberry's next screening: Today's the day, people

Be easy, readers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home