Thursday, December 07, 2006

Karaoke Chronicles:12/7/2006

I arrived at Jordan's for about two hours of karaoke goodness. I performed "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Cartlon with this young guy who is the bust boy at Jordan's. Oddly enough, everybody calls him "Bust Boy". It was a joke, but I do love that song. After that, Forrest Pruett (Almost Made) gave me $5 for a "jukebox" song. I performed "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain. Forrest and I also performed Linkin Park's "In the End". I also joined the karaoke jockey (KJ) Tony on "Grills" by Nelly. I performed Nelly's part and the chorus, Tony did the other raps. I also want to give a shout out to Misty and her son, Jonathan. I don't know any other 10 year old kid singing "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynrd Skynrd, "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" by Credence Clearwater Revival, or "Simple Kind of Man". He also sang Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive" with Misty. That little dude rocks!!!

I enjoyed myself as usual at Jordan's. It is a great outlet for an actor like myself who is a "ham" and likes to perform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home