Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Upcoming Screenings

Hello, loyal Viewers (or should I say Middlemen?),

I just wanted to let you know about some of the upcoming screenings across the country of features or shorts that I played a part in. Let's begin, shall we?

1: This one's actually in Memphis. Oddly Buoyant Productions will have a screening of their movie "Eat" tonight at the Brooks Museum at 7:30. The cost is $6 for members and free for nonmembers. Look for my short scene, most people like it.

2: Courdoroy Wednesday has some screenings of their trailer for the Grindhouse contest coming up during the South by Southwest (SXSW) film festival in Austin, Texas:

First, on Saturday March 10th, at the 501 Theater, Snuff's Enuff will play at The Best Lil' Grindhouse in Texas at 4 PM. Admission $3


And last but not least, Robert Rodriguez will be hosting a panel called Grindhouse 101 at the SXSW Film Festival Sunday March 11th at the ACC Theater. This is the big one and you must have a SXSW Badge to attend. This is sure to have a packed house. The Grindhouse trailers will be showcased again.

Three times the Sindy!!! But if Texas ain't your thing you can always watch Snuff's Enuff over and over again at cwfilms.net or on youtube at http://youtube.com/watch?v=dQOXvgX-hI8
Warning: This trailer ain't work safe and it ain't for the kids!! (I am an extra in this one)

3: And on another Corduroy Wednesday note, Grim Sweeper has been selected to the Bare Bones Film Festival in Muskogee, Oklahoma. Check it out at http://www.barebonesfilmfestivals.org/ (I am an extra in this one as well)

4: Divine Manipulation of The Threads has also been accepted to the Bare Bones International Independent Film Festival (I play a thug named "Clefty" in this one). For more about the movie, go to www.rustedsunfilms.com



5: I am also in a horror film, The Sick, that will debut at the Texas FearFest in Mesquite, Texas. There will also be a panel with the directors and some of the stars. For more info, scroll down this link: http://www.txfearfest.com/EVENTS.htm

Sadly, I will be at none of these events. I have work respnsibilities and will be taking off work for upcoming films. Still, it feels good to be in projects that are actually seen. That's part of the dream, I guess: Making work to be seen and hopefully enjoyed by as many people as possible.
Be easy, readers.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You knocked 'em dead again last night!

The strangest thing about that scene in "Eat" to me is that I dreamed it.I woke up in the middle of the night and wrote "software designer" on the first scrap of paper I could find. Then it took me a couple of days to remember why I had done that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home