Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Meetings, Karaoke, and Grammys: The (Late) Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday:
I assisted Rod Pitts (www.pittstopproductions.com) in a shoot for his fictitious documentary Don't Vote for Arthur Henry. We filmed with a guy named Darius. He's a Theater student at the University of Memphis, and he played one of Arthur Henry's childhood friends. Once he got loose, it was beautiful. The ad-libs kept coming, it was great. We tried to find a hat for my character in his Lil' Film Fest short, but to no avail. We ate at Hepzibah's and chilled out.

Saturday:

I went to work, got off, slept, and went to Jordan's for karaoke. I sang "Regulate" by Nate Dogg and Warren G. with my buddy Uncle Ricki. Next, I performed "Ice, Ice Baby" with my buddy Judd. Then, I HAD to perform New Kids On the Block's "The Right Stuff". You do something once, they never let you forget. My last song was "Unpredictable" by Jamie Foxx featuring Ludacris. After that, I called it a night.

Sunday:
Went to Jordan's around 3 PM, sang "Prototype" by Outkast, then I sang "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton...I was just playing around, people!!
Later, I went to a cast meeting for John Fuess' film Rommel's Crossroad. I play a character named Willie, and it is set in a pre-Civil Rights period in the South. It will be different, but I can do it.
After that, I watched the Grammys at Jordan's. Shout out to the Dixie Chicks and Red Hot Chili Peppers and Ludacris for his shocking win for Best Rap Album (my money was on T.I.). Hopefully, one day I'll present an award there. Be easy, readers.

Plug Time!!!

What Goes Around...Screening

When: Tuesday, February 13

Where: Malco's Studio on the Square
2105 Court Street
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 725-7151

Plot and Trailer:

http://www.pittstopproductions.com/whatgoesaround2.html

Cost: $6 individual, $10 for couples

Countdown to Markus Seaberry's next screening: It's Today, People!!!!

PS I have to work tonight, but this is a great movie. Please support Pittstop Productions!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home