Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lil' Film Fest 8 This Saturday!!!

The theme of Li'l Film Fest 8 is RESOLUTIONS, you know, the New Year's kind. I know, I know, you will cut back on the partying and staying out so late, you will exercise more and loose weight, you will remember to call your mother on her birthday, you will stop watching so much television, you will eat more veggies, and of course you'll spend more time with the dog. But surely you can manage to squeeze in a few hours to make a film, right...?

Please read aloud:"I resolve to make a film for Li'l Film Fest 8. I will capitalize on this unique opportunity to hone and improve my filmmaking abilities. I will have fun while contributing to the success of the Memphis filmmaking community. I resolve to make a film for Li'l Film Fest 8."

The Short & Sweet:
Theme: Resolutions
Duration: 5 minutes or less
Festival Date: December 15, 2007 / 2pm
Festival Location: MeDiA co-op (1000 S. Cooper)
Prizes:
Jury Award ($200)
Audience Choice Award ($200)

Please come out and support me if you can. I am in two short films: Resolutions and Resolutions for the Irresolute. The short that receives the most votes for the Audience Choice Award will be entered into next year's Indie Memphis Film Fest. Please come out and vote for me!!

My name is Markus "King Indie" Seaberry, and I approve this message

Days until Markus Seaberry's next screening: 3 days

Be easy, readers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home