Thursday, May 19, 2005

Dork Side of the Force

I am kicking myself a little bit. My friend, Shomari (he's a guy) and some other friends decided to see Episode 3:Revenge of the Sith last night. I could've went, since they started showing at midnight, but I procrastinated and the tickets were all sold out by the time I called the theater. I feel a little left out, but it's cool. My fault. Hopefully, I will see it tomorrow at the disocunt $3 movie. Yes, faithful blog readers know that I swore never to return to that theater, but times are a little tight (Value Brakes, indeed). And, I will probably see it Saturday as well. This will be the last one. I'm a little sad. I wish George Lucas had gone ahead and did aParts 7-9 when Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford weren't on the AARP list. There are books that continue the story. Luke restores the Jedi order, and trains Han and Leia's twins (a boy and a girl) to be Jedi Knights. Also, Luke Skywalker marries some bounty-hunter type chick. Oh, well, at least we get to see how Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader. It will probably be a sad movie, but it will be cool. Oh, yeah, Lord willing, there should be a review soon. Be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home