Thursday, June 02, 2005

Staying Positive

I started this week in such a great mood...maybe it was the three-day weekend. My spirits are a little dashed this Thursday. I have a cold, my sinuses are going haywire. This is really not good. I have a huge weekend in front of me. I plan to take TheraFlu tonight, work my four hours tomorrow, then nap. My coworker is having karaoke. I really want to rock the house, but since we're both sick, we will probably just do our duet of "Don't Look Any Further". After that, I'm out. Saturday is crucial. I have to work from 9AM-1PM, join a rehearsal for this movie in progress(the rehearsal starts at noon), and be at Chili's for a small birthday celebration at 7:00, followed by a movie, preferably The Longest Yard. Then, on Sunday, it's out to the parents' home in Moscow, Tennessee. In case you don't know. Moscow is kun-treee (country)! However, they plan on buying me dinner and I asked my mom to buy my cousin Shae Norman's gospel CD as a gift. He is on Fred Hammond's label. Fred Hammond is a very popular gospel singer. You should buy this guy's CD. He's talented, and I'm not just saying that because he's my cousin. Oh, well, gotta suck it up and gear myself up for my big, birthday weekend. YAAAAYYYY! Woo hoo! Be easy

2 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seeberry what is an adult university business ?

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger M.Sea said...

I work at a university that is geared toward adult students who work at night, like Phoeniz University or Crichton College. Also, the name is Seaberry. Do I know you personally, afrocentric?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home