Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My 50 Cent Rant

Okay, nobody else ask me whether or not I am going to see that damn 50 Cent Movie Get Rich or Die Trying. Hell emphatically no is my answer. I am glad to see Terrence Howard (Hustle and Flow, Four Brothers) and Joy Bryant (Honey, Antwone Fisher) in a high-profile movie. I hope the film flops, though. I am sick of his thug bretheren and what they represent. Are those the only stories that we can show African-Americans in? Yes, I am playing a thug now, but it's a COMEDY. It's a farce. This 50 Cent is a charlatan, a fraud, he's not even a good rapper! He's not even the best rapper in his crew! He is a good actor, because my brothers and sisters buy into his hype. I declare from this day forth that the anti-thug movement will be made public. I declare that 50 Cent and those like him are the enemy. We are in a war over the minds of the youth. If I see 50 Cent today, this is what I would say to him, "God commands me to love you, but I despise your ways. I declare now that you are the enemy, and you represent everything I am against. I will not rest until you and all those who put out your poisonous, garbage music are wiped off the face of the earth." Anti-thug Nation, baby! Hopefully, I can drop my album Life As an Anti-thug next year and people can comprehend my meaning. Do not see that crap. Go see The Untold Story of Emmitt Till. Hell, rent Wedding Crashers! Do not see that waste of film. Support the anti-thug movement! Don't be hard, be yourself! Be easy, readers.

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO. I agree.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger DA Fowler said...

What's up my computer is like the the starship enterprise shields; lowe but holding good entries friend check out this link
http://www.slate.com/id/2129947/ (you are not alone)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home