Thursday, November 10, 2005

The No Filming Blues

Man, I still want to film! Fortuanately, I engaged in some karaoke last night. I went to the Bel Air Bar and Grill. It's a small little bar in Cordova. It was a predominantly country western crowd, so I performed Sweet Home Alabama by Lynrd Skynrd. Skynrd rules! I think the sight of an African-American man performing that song might have shocked some. It's cool. I like shocking people a little. Later, I performed Blaze of Glory by Jon Bon Jovi. I got a nice response. I learned that country music songs really tell interesting stories. The cigarette smoke was getting to be a bit much. Gotta be careful, what with my asthma and all. I am probably around way too many cigarettes, especially since I'm acting. I am at work and I don't want to be here. I am also thinking that it will be another evening of no shooting. At times like these, a few more female acquaintances would definitely come in handy. I may need to rebuild my social life during this down time. Or, write. That's a good idea! Oh, well, I guess I'll work on film again someday. Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home