Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Day Late and a Dollar Short: The Delayed Weekend Wrap-Up

I actually had to work yesterday, but here is my realtively slow(for me) weekend wrap-up.

Friday:
Chilled out. Watched TV.

Saturday:
Went to mom's and got new tags for the ride. Bought gifts for Paul Briggs and my buddy Mario (not Mario Lindsey, longtime readers). Chilled out.

Sunday:
Went to Hickory Ridge Mall. Bought Fat Albert toy from soon-to-be-out-of-business Suncoast. Denna Greer (What Goes Around), Bryan Newcomb (Just the Two of Us, Divine Manipulation of the Threads), and I went bowling to help Paul Briggs celebrate his birthday. My friends Shomari Gant and Terra Hollis came. Later, we went over to Shomari's house and watched another wrestling Pay-Per-View.

Sorry, every weekend can't be chock full of movies, movies, movies. Even King Indie (coming soon) has to rest and enjoy life. Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home