Friday, March 03, 2006

Karaoke: The New Beginning

Last night, I ventured to Flashback's. I was joined by Forrest Pruett (Forty Shades of Blue, Behind the Eight), Candace, and our good buddy Adam. It was cool. I performed "Power of Love" by Huey Lewis and the News. During the musical break I said, "Back to the Future rules!" Well, it does. Forrest performed "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi and "Figured You Out" by Nickelback. I also performed "No Such Thing" by John Mayer. Dana Hinkle once told me that he was too white even for her (she's Caucasian), but I think he rules! That song is very honest. I don't know, the crowds at Flashback's aren't receptive anymore. I know I have songs that could get them hype, but I feel like singing new stuff. It was a quick night. Also, the ladies of the Gold Club stopped by. They were very, um, "affectionate" with each other and "bared" parts of their upper body. My mom reads this blog, so I am trying to be tasteful. I'm not Catholic, but after some of the stuff I saw last night, I need confession, about 10 Our Fathers and 5 Hail Marys. Et spiritu Sancti, indeed.

Tonight, I plan to chill and finish watching Rize because it has to be back at Blockbuster by midnight. Those dance moves are crazy! I've been a sucker for good choreography since Fame. Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home