Friday, February 24, 2006

Another Night of Karaoke

Last night, we were at Flashback's. It was myself, Forrest Pruett (Delusions, Glorious Mail), and our good friends Candace and Eric Pike. Forrest performed Queensryche's "Silent Lucidity", Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name", and Candlebox's "You". He rocked. Forrest requested I perform Aerosmith's "Janie's Got a Gun", and I did pretty good. I also performed Outkast's "Hey Ya" and Steppenwolf's "Born to Be Wild". I came, I saw, I karaoked.

Tonight, we are supposed to shoot Rod Pitts' short for the Lil' Memphis Film Festival. Saturday, I have to meet at Arnold Edwards' house for a hush-hush meeting concerning Curbside Confessions. Then, I believe I have a birthday party to attend. Play rehearsals will also take place. And I think I'm shooting my scene for Spin Cycle. I love acting, but man, I really need to get more paying gigs this year. Can a brother get a commercial?! Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home