Thursday, February 23, 2006

Random Observations, or Too Much Free Time: 2/23/2006

Random Observation #1:

Last night, while karaokeing (If it's not a word, it is now), I saw a young blond female that had on a t-shirt that had a cigarette crossed out and the words, "There are cooler ways to die" written under the anti-smoking symbol. Just one problem: She was smoking! It was ironic, yet weird.

Random Observation #2:

For a guy with asthma, I am certainly around a lot of smokers. I may have to start sitting at angles because I do have a slight paranoia about cancer from second-hand smoke.

Random Observation #3:

Okay, today was an employee's last day at the old workplace. My supervisor leave and comes back with this gigantic knife to cut the cake. The fact that she has a knife that big is a little unsettling. I may be hesitant the next time she requests my presence in her office. Shoot, I may be like, "Hold up, how about we meet in my office? And come alone and unarmed. And I want the money in small, unmarked bills"....Okay, my imagination started wandering. But it was still kinda freaky.

Again, my thoughts. I had to get them out. I feel better. I hope you do, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home