Thursday, September 28, 2006

Karaoke Chronicles: 9/27/06

I arrived at Jordan's last night. My buddy Adam, his wife Crissy, and my girls Jamie and Candace were there. So was Forrest Pruett. I started off with "Hanging Tough" by New Kids On the Block. Yes, I fool with NKOTB!!! So what?!!! Next, I did the male rap on Salt'N Pepa's "Shoop" with Jamie. Next, Forrest and I did "Nuttin' But a G Thang". Next, because Forrest wanted to see me do some Michael Jackson, I performed "Beat It". I kinda tend to channel the spirit of MJ when I do his songs. It's crazy!!! I had a good time, and it was good to see Adam, Crissy, and Candace again.

This just in: I am in eight films in Indie Memphis. I have cameos in some of these films, but, hey, I'm in them, so I'm counting them. This shoud be a good festival for King Indie. Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home