Friday, September 15, 2006

More Indie Film News!!!

Just the Two of Us has also been accepted!!! I am in five, count 'em, five films in Indie Memphis. Four features (Just the Two of Us, What Goes Around, Eat, The Importance of Being Russell) and a short (Imagine). I'm feeling good. I just hope that none of the films run opposite each other and that I have to choose. What Goes Around is dearest to me because it's my first film and it was directed by my friend Rod Pitts (www.pittstopproductions.com). Rod is like a big brother and film mentor. I am happy for the cast and crew of these productions as well as for myself. I want to see other films, too, not just the ones that I am in. The Indie Memphis Film Fest should be interesting as usual.

I may be involved in a film this weekend, who knows?! I may check out the Cooper-Young Festival. I may go see Jaguar Wright at Isaac Hayes' club. I don't know what the weekend holds, but I will find some excitement. Be easy, readers.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that we gave you the "featuring" credit in Eat, as befitting an actor of your stature who has a short (but very funny) part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home