Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Karaoke Chronicles: 10/30/06

Monday:

I went to Jordan's and I hung out with the owners (The Jordans), Candace, and Forrest Pruett (Curbside Confessions). I sang Billy Ray Cyrus' "Achy Breaky Heart"...I liked the song, leave me alone!!! Forrest then requested some Michael Jackson, so I hit the crowd off with some "Billy Jean". It rocked!!! Later, we got into a heated "Battle of the sexes" type discussion with Candace. Our honest, "male" answers hurt her feelings. Hey, we were just being honest. I still love ya, Candace!!! Not a bad end to the day.

Quick album plug: Old-school hip-hopper CL Smooth just dropped an album today entitled American Me. It is only $13.99 at Best Buy. For more info and to listen to some tracks, check out www.myspace.com/clsmoothmusic. Be easy, readers!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your mseaview.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home