Friday, October 06, 2006

Karaoke Chronicles: The Last Few Days

Wednesday at Jordan's, I performed "Kiss" by Prince. I attempted a Prince falsetto, it wasn't just like his, but I had fun.

Thursday, I began at Jordan's. Fellow actor Forrest Pruett was in the place. I remember Forrest performing Queensryche's "Silent Lucidity". I performed "Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel, then "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye.
Later, Forrest and I headed over to Flashback's where Ricky Mac does karaoke. I performed "Fabulous" by Jaheim, " "Got to Give It Up" by Marvin Gaye (more falsetto fun), "The Remedy" by Jason Mraz, and "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5. Forrest performed "Hysteria", "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi, and "Mad World" from the Donnie Darko soundtrack. It's always fun to perform, it keeps me loose and limber.

Be easy, readers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home