Thursday, November 09, 2006

Karaoke Chronicles and Other Randomness:11-9-06

1: Last night at Jordan's, I hung out with Jamie Lackey, Forrest Pruett (Behind the Eight), Sherita, Niki, the Jordans, and the rest of my karaoke crew. I helped out this guy named Judd on "Rumpshaker" by Wrecks 'N Effect. Ahhh, the 90s. Spandex, tye dye, and rap songs with ridiculous amounts of bass!! Then, I did Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy". Forrest and I also talked about acting (of course), then we called it a night.

2:Award-winning journalist and "60 minutes" contributor Ed Bradley died of leukemia. Man, we have lost a lot of talented people this year!! RIP to him and his family:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061109/ap_on_en_tv/obit_bradley

3: One question: If Justin Timberlake is bringing "Sexyback", where exactly did it go? Shoot, Eva Longoria's been on TV for two years now, and she's sexy enough for me!!! I'm just saying.

Plug Time!!!

The movie Eat is having a screening at the Media Co-Op (1000 South Cooper) Saturday at 7 PM. The admission is $5.

Eat follows the lives of people who work in restaurants and their trials and tribulations. Eat also includes lots of wacky customers at each restaurant (like myself). So, support independent film, support King Indie (yours truly), and support your local Memphis talent like musician/singer/actress Amy Lavere.

C'mon, people, family, friends, associates, enemies, heck, even if you don't know me but love film, support this project!!! Those who do know me, you can rest assured that I bring it every time I am on stage, in front of a camera, or on a microphone. The name Markus Seaberry is synonymous in the Memphis area with fully committed perfomances. So, come see me and other actors and film people do what we love!!!! End of begging

Countdown:

Days until Markus Seaberry's next screening: 2 days, baby!!!

Be easy, Readers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home