Friday, December 22, 2006

Recap of the Last Few Days

I went to Jordan's Wednesday night, and I found myself in another karaoke contest. I normally don't like competing in these, because my competitive nature takes enough bruises in acting. I sang "I Don't Wanna Be" by Gavin Degraw, and then "Jack and Diane" by John Cougar Mellencamp. Of course, I lost. It's a big popularity contest. I wish people would vote on merit. I know at least three girls that should have placed. Most people don't care. I don't like losing, and I like contests to be fair.

I think that I have overdosed on the holiay season. We had a Christmas party at work, and there was like a vegetable plate, and 10 dessert dishes. It was crazy. Of course, I went overboard. I think last night's stomach crunches were out of guilt more than anything. And tonight, we have a company dinner. I agreed to go, it is free food, but I really don't like to be around my coworkers that damn much!!! They cool, but I need some non-work time. And I have to track down everybody that I bought gifts for. It could be worse, though. At least I am done. The malls and stores are crazy this time of year.

Let us try to remember the true spirit of the season. I will not impose my religious beliefs on anyone in this blog, but here's a hint: The real meaning of Christmas ain't got nothing to do with Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3, or Tickle Me Elmo. Be easy, readers. And happy ChrismaHannuKwanzaakah to you and yours.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was that, Doc?
oxycodone vs hydrocodone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home