Monday, March 12, 2007

Movies, Chilling (But No Acting): The Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday:

I got off work and went to the Malco Paradiso to see 300 with my people: Denna Greer (What Goes Around), Paul "P-Dub" West (producer of the future!!!), my boy Terrance, his girlfriend Jill, and others. I felt like the "7th wheel" being there with 3 couples. I REALLY hope that doesn't happen again!!! 300 was awesome!!!! That's a darn good movie full of fights and death. You need to see it if you haven't already. After that, I went home.

Saturday:

I got off work, hung out with Rod Pitts (director,What Goes Around) and we saw Black Snake Moan again. It's a good film, with a surprisingly solid performance from Justin Timberlake.
After that, I went to the karaoke bar and rocked out. Shout out to "The Mayor of Frayser: (www.mayoroffrayser.com), who I have not seen since his car accident last year. Thank God, he's okay.

Sunday:

I was extremely lazy and did not leave the house until after 5 PM. Shout out to the Tigers for being a 2 seed in the NCAA Tournament. I regret that I have been too busy with film activites to follow my alma mater, but I am rooting for them. I went over my friend Shomari's house and watched a wrestling pay-per-view.

I'm sorry my blog isn't as exciting as normal, but I am "between gigs", as they say in show business. Hopefully, I will act somewhere soon. Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home