Monday, April 04, 2005

RIP JP2

Yeah, I'm back. Friday and Saturday were rather hectic and work and, in case you didn't know, I am one of the many neanderthals who have no PC at their humble abode. Let's talk about the Pope. I am sad that he died, and I am sad that a lot of people are hurt, but I am glad his pain is over. Pope John Paul II , or JP2, as I like to call him, had been suffering for a while. This man was shot at in 1981, had Parkinson's disease, and had become a shell of his former self. I am glad that he is not in pain anymore. This man had a genuine love for God. And, he allowed breakdancers in the Vatican! C'mon! How cool is that? The Pope had b-boys in the house! Okay, let me calm down (Removing kangol and Africa medallion and adidias). I am also intrigued by the selection process for the new Pope. There's a Nigerian candidate, an Austrian candidate, and several other candidates from across the world. It's like an international version of American Idol! Better yet, it's Vatican Idol! Okay, that was corny. I apologize, it happens. The Pope stood by his morals and his beliefs and he tried to spread the love of God on a global platform. I can't be mad at that. So I'm saying RIP JP2. God bless the dead. I could see him riding through the pearly gates on a popemobile painted in gold. Be easy.

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just recently on the news they were discussing how JP2 over looked the alleged molestation committed by other priest under his watch.....What are your feeling on that?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger M.Sea said...

If this is indeed true, then I am disappointed. I always wanted him to take a firm stand on that position. I still have respect for JP2 even if I don't always agree with him. I just hope that this proble is addressed and resolved during the upcoming pope's tenure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home