Tuesday, October 18, 2005

No Respect like Rodney Dangerfield

I have a correction to make: Dollars and Signs, the great movie that I am in, is now being shown on Thursday, October 27. It was on Monday, October 24, at first, but they moved it. I have been rushing trying to let everybody know. The new date is Thursday, October 27, at 6:30 at the Muvico Theatres downtown in the Peabody Place. The admission is $6.00. PLEASE support your boy. If you know me, if you kinda know me, if you went to grade school with me, if we fought over an ice cream sandwich back in the day, whatever. Even if you hate my guts and plan to boo throughout the entire movie, that's cool, too. The new date, ladies and gentlemen, is October 27. This is my first public screening of a feature length film. My mama gon' be there, and you should, too! Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home