Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Gettin' Artsy

My good Buddy Bryan Newcomb (Just the Two of Us, Divine Manipulation of the Threads) had an art show to open last night. It was cool. My girl Denna Greer (What Goes Around) came through, and a few of his church members. He and the other members of GSA Photography will have their work on display until Christmas at MO's (Memphis Originals), a restaurant on Walker near the Tiger Bookstore. It's some good work. My man Bryan even has a picture of Ms. Arnita Williams (Other Side of the Pillow, Slow Down You're Dating Too Fast). I had almost forgot about that photo shoot at Bryan's house. I was the prop guy. Oh, where does the time go? It seems like it was July only four months ago...Oh, that's right, it was four months ago. Anyway, the picture looks great, he's got some nice shots from New Orleans, New York City, and other locations. Bryan is doing it! He does all kinds of photos. If you see him (probably filming me), talk to him. I'm proud of Bryan. He has come through for me on several occasions and he always encourages me. I appreciate it. I hope people buy all his work and he makes fat money...so he can buy new equipment and we can make more films starring me! Just kidding...other people can be in the films, too. I kid, I kid, I joke, I joke! Just had to give props to my people. Hopefully, I'll film tonight or go to the Co-op. Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home