Thursday, July 27, 2006

Guess Who's Back?

I have computer issues and a lot of bigwigs coming to the day job, so it was hard for me to blog. I will just give a recap of last weekend's filmng on Tricks, which is directed by DeAara Lewis (I spelled it right).

Saturday, I Rod and I helped them film at the home of one of DeAara'a relatives. This guy named Keenon (not Nikita) filmed scenes oppostie DeAara. We also filmed in Crump Park. As usual, Rod made it look beautiful. It's good to have talented friends. Talented friends=leftover groupies, er, I mean, make you strive harder. Yeah, that's it! (I kid, I kid). We even used the dolly tracks and the dolly. I had to push Rod. That was nervewracking because I had to push at a nice speed, but not so fast that the shot wouldn't be steady. We pulled it off, though, and eventually we wrapped.

Sunday, I woke up at 4:30 AM. I set my clock for 5:30 AM. We shot at Precious Cargo all day. Shout out to DeAara's father, who plays the Mayor. He wrapped on Sunday. Also, shout out to Czharcus Jones, DeAara's sound man. The brother was on point! He is also a sound mixer, much better than I am. I assist Rod because I'm the only guy that seems to keep showing up. It was a relief to not deal with the infamous "boom pole". The lighting in Precious Cargo was another matter. Precious Cargo's a great location, but it's a little tricky in terms of lighting. Also, the big window at the top of the back room presented more problems. Rod and I pulled through. Shout out to LaDonna, DeAara's sisters, Raven and Deneka, Daphne, Keenon (from Saturday), and other cast and crew members. Special shout out to Jon "Sparky" Sparks. When you see him as Sebastian Crump, you will be floored. Sparky is rising to a new level of villainy. Shout out to his lovely wife as well. They are the most adorable couple. She also doubledas his makeup person and stylist. When she looked at him and said, "I'd marry you...again", I had to hold back an "AWWW!" Honestly, I want to be like Sparky when I grow up. We shot scenes in a limo that was parked outside the Cargo as well. It was a great day of filming.

Plug Time!!!!

"Dollars and Signs," a local film shot by MeDiA Co-op co-founder Brandon Hutchinson, will be shown at 8 p.m. Aug. 2 as part of the museum's "First Wednesday" program for the month. Hutchinson will introduce the film and answer questions afterward. Free with regular museum admission.


Come see another screening of Keenon Nikita's "Just the Two of Us" on Aug. 3 at 7 pm at Studio on the Square. Admission is $15 -- proceeds will be used to send the movie to various film festivals.

Days Until Markus Seaberry's next premiere: 6 Days and Counting!!!

Be Easy,Readers

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info weathertech car floor mats Verizon wireless pda phone cougar floor mats Crown colony dental 1989 ford probe parts Blackberry email+tmobile floor mats Radar detector motorcycle mount '01 jeep cherokee floor mats 1957 chevy bel air floor mats tamiflu supply digital printing http www.kodakversamark.com steve tampa porsche enthusiast Idaho basketball Chocolate raspberry angel perfume Lcd panasonic

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Big Brother to the Sun said...

Your shout out is much appriciated Markus. Keep doin' what you doin' and I'll see you when we get there.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger M.Sea said...

Thank you, Czarchus. Wow, I wrote that almost a year ago. I heard you were in Cali. Yeah,man, we gotta keep hustling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home