Monday, October 08, 2007

Last Week's Filming and Weekend Update: 10/8/07

Tuesday:

I had to reshoot a few scenes for Jonathan Postal's student film. We shot them in his home. He also took a few still photographs. I thought they looked like some movie trading cards when I looked at them. Cool. I hope Jonathan's project turns out well.

Wednesday:

I went to the doctor, and I am now at 280 pounds. That's an 11-pound loss in about a month or so. I gotta keep it up. The target weight is 215. That means more salad and exercise for me.

Friday:

I got off work, ran some errands, and went home.

Saturday:

I got off work, went home and changed clothes, took a nap, then I drove out to Oakland, Tennessee. It was my second cousin Katerrius' birthday. I came to give my cousin Anwar his birthday gift, a Hulk Hogan four-disc DVD collection. He liked it. As usual, my family is crazy. My aunt got offended when I told her to call before she pops up over my brother's house. In most families, that would be the end of it. Not in my family. I then left, went to Circuit City on Germantown Parkway, then to Toys R Us. I ran into a buddy of mine from college, Samuel Pieh. He married his college sweetheart, and they have a young girl with another one on the way. It was good to see Sam. I pray that he and his wife have another healthy child.

Later, I went to Jordan's Karaoke Bar and Grill. I had a good time, but once again, I started noticing all the couples in there. I think I've about had it with the single life. I might have to get me a mail-order bride or something.

Sunday:

I met up with Duane Scott, Chris Byerly, and R.C. Knight of Knight Entertainment. I shot a scene in Duane's horror film Cruel. It was fun. Of course, my character dies. I just hope it looks good. After that, I went back home, showered, and went over my boy Shomari's mom's house to watch the WWE pay-per-view No Mercy with my friends.

I plan on auditioning for Old School Pictures' film Daylight Fades this evening. I liked their last picture, Act One. Hopefully, I can get a role in this one. Be easy, readers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home