Friday, October 12, 2007

This Week's Audition

On Tuesday, I auditioned for Daylight Fades, the new film being produced by Old School Pictures. Their last film, Act One, played at the 2005 Indie Memphis Film Festival and got Best Feature in the Hometowner category. I like their work, and I really want to be in this film. Shout out to Dedrick Bullard (Eat, Curbside Confessions), Lina Fritsche (Unholy Passion, Curbside Confessions), Geoff and Jan Falk, and Jannean Farmer (Arthur Henry, 100 Lives), fellow actors who auditioned as well. It was quick, it was fun. I read for the role of a sarcastic best friend. I've lived that role several times, so it was second nature. Shout out to Aaron Jones (What Goes Around, Curbside Confessions) and Ashley, who were auditioning for a play in the same building (U of M Theatre Building). I REALLY want to be in this film. I hope they saw something that they liked. Right now, I don't have a project lined up. This could be cool. As always, time will tell. Be easy, readers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home