Monday, October 15, 2007

Very Short Weekend Update

Saturday:

I got off work, ran some errands, and chilled at home for a while. I was bored and considered staying there, but eventually, I grew restless. I went to Jordan's Karaoke Bar and Grill. I sang "Stronger" by Kanye West, and a bachelorette party requested that I do "September" by Earth, Wind, and Fire. It was cool.

Sunday:

I saw Across the Universe, the musical in which everyone sings Beatles songs. It was cool. I like Beatles songs. Then, I went to another theatre and saw Why Did I Get Married? It was a little preachy, but the second half of the film redeemed it for me. Jill Scott, Janet Jackson, and the rest of the cast gave pretty solid performances. I ran into Chandra Harkins there, and she let me sit beside her, as long as I didn't talk a lot. I didn't. I also ran into a guy that plays in Paul West's band, and DeAara Lewis (director, Tricks) and her boyfriend were there. It was cool.

After that, I went to watch wrestling over my friend Shomari's mom's house. Wrestling is awesome!!

I am now without any projects currently. Hopefully, Nothing But the Truth will come calling. I also hope I get a part in the Old School Pictures Production Daylight Fades. Be easy, readers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home