Monday, September 26, 2005

Weekend Filming

This is my second attempt at this post. Saturday morning ,we filmed at the Southland Mall. Met another up and coming actor named Morris. He seemed like a cool dude. Had to rush and get Rod to work, thank God no cops stopped me. Yesterday, I was an extra in the movie Grim Sweeper. My fellow actors LaVita (Vita Loca) and Kim came through. It was cool. We faked like we were talking and making conversation. We got free cokes and pie. That's the most I've gotten paid for acting so far. You know, outside of personal rewards. It was cool. A realtively light weekend of filming. Tonight, Rod and I are filming on Keenon Nikita's film Just the Two of Us. We have a scene at Zinnie's on 1718 Madison. I hope our extras come through. We are getting closer to finishing. I really want my work to be seen. I am also glad that Rod has started editing What Goes Around again. His editing system crashed earlier this summer, ending our chances of submission to the Indie Memphis film festival. It's okay, we'll survive. I just know that the work I do will be seen eventually. I have to relearn patience every day, it seems. Hopefully, these experiences will make me a better person. I will keep hustling. Be easy, readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home